Swiss Travel System.
Switzerland by train, bus and boat.
Enjoy stress-free travel by road, rail and waterway throughout Switzerland – with the Swiss Travel System. Swiss Travel System Ltd. is a marketing company founded by Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), Switzerland Tourism and public transport providers throughout the country. Its mission is the joint marketing worldwide of Switzerland's comprehensive public transport network.
Take advantage of the special service for guests from abroad, including exclusive tickets, fare reductions on mountain railways and panorama routes, as well as many attractive extras.
Travel in comfort – arrive relaxed. Reaching your vacation destination with the Swiss railway system is a holiday highlight in itself. Modern trains and regular, reliable departure and arrival times ensure that you travel quickly and comfortably to any location nationwide. In addition, a wide range of passenger services is available on board and at the stations.
- 27,000 kilometres of rail, road and waterway routes nationwide
- Regular, reliable timetables with coordinated connections linking more than 150 public transport services
- World famous panorama routes; including the Glacier Express and Bernina Express
- Show map
Special tickets for guests from abroad
- Attractive all-in-one tickets for unlimited travel in Switzerland by rail, road and waterway
- Regional Passes for unlimited travel by public transport in various Swiss regions
- Family Card free of charge. Children under age 16 travel free when accompanied by at least one parent
- STS tickets are obtainable from our Online Shop or at all Swiss railways stations.